Friday, December 31, 2010

Last 2 Finishes of 2010

Welcome! Can't believe it's the last day of 2010!! Just in the nick of time - here is my Finish-finish of Peppermint Latte - it actually made it to the tree in time for Christmas! I used beads of the edging and I really love the little bit of sparkle they gave this little ornament.


I also finished Partride in a Pear Tree and it made it to the tree last night (a little late but still in 2010 :-) This is also a very cute design.

Well, that's it for me for 2010! It's been such a fun year of reading your blogs and trying new things. My "plan" for 2011 is to keep stitching when I can - to finish 2 big projects and keep going on stitching ornaments so that I have a lot more stitched ones for our tree next year. I am starting a part time job (about 25 hours a week) in mid-Jan. so it'll be interesting to see what happens to my stitching time. I don't want to put too many stitching goals on myself because I think it will just stress me out! I would love to finish the Angel of Grace by Mirabella and my Littlehouse Neighborhood by LHN for sure this year though.
I hope you all have a fun New Year's Eve and that 2011 is a year of filled with blessings for everyone! Thanks for visiting!
Meredith

1 comment:

  1. I love the 2 ornaments and they are both finished so cute. Good luck with the new job and I hope you'll be able to squeeze in plenty of stitching time!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete