Thursday, April 9, 2009

A quick post and some pics!

Hello and Happy Spring! It's been a while since my last post. I have been so busy with the kid's school lately but I am stitching a little bit at night before I crash! Today is my twin's 6th b-day so I am going to have to keep this short - I have to get 50 cupcakes to school in 45 minutes!

These were a lot of fun to stitch and finish - they are presents for my sister and mom for Easter!




I have also been working a little on "You Are My Sunshine" but I forgot to take a picture of that. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a blessed and Happy Easter! Meredith

3 comments:

  1. How pretty...I love your fabric choices. The blue matches perfectly on the Tulip time. Nice finishing...haven't tried this one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving me such a sweet comment on my blog today, Meredith. It means a lot to me. :)

    I see that you have twins! Did you join a Mothers of Multiples club when they were born? I've dropped out of attending meetings now that my guys are teens, but am still a member and enjoy my MoM friends so much. :)

    You've stitched some wonderful projects and I'll be back to check on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finishes!

    Happy birthday to your twinnies! :) I have boy/girl twins that will be 15 in a few weeks. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete