Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy couple of weeks but I have been stitching...

Hello! It's been a busy couple of weeks around here but I have been stitching when I can... I sometimes temp for a law firm so I've been working the last two weeks while my kindergartners are at school and my sister watches my little one for me. LOVE the extra money but miss being at home (and that quiet stitching time during Charlotte's nap!!!) Tomorrow is my last day so it'll be nice to resume our normal routine.

Anyway... I got a little done on "You Are My Sunshine" and...

a little flower from a cross stitch calendar (a chart a day!) that my Mom gave me for Christmas. I am envisioning this as a little hanging pinkeep Easter present... I am really enjoying stitching these little pieces since I just discovered finishing and want to keep trying different things!

I also stitched one more of the 2 birds freebie from my post below but I forgot to take a picture of it and I have already sent it off as part of a birthday gift for a friend.
Well, that's about it around here. Hope to have more to show next post! Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Just linked to your blog through Let's Stitch. I can't imagine juggling a home and 3 kids and still having time to stitch! Good for you! I'm a former New Jerseyite too. Good job on the pinkeep. I have yet to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in the flower. Nice progress on your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the very kind comment on my blog! Great progress on your wips! :) They are both so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog :) Your stitching is great. I like the header picture you have of Cherry Hill, so cute! Your kids are adorable, you look busier than I am LOL!

    ReplyDelete