Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh my goodness, it's been awhile!!!

WOW! It's been a while! Not sure why I haven't updated my blog since the fall...but I think I got so busy with the kids school, helping in their classrooms at least once a week, sports, girls scouts and boy scouts, my youngest's speech therapy, husband traveling, twins birthdays, my Nana's 90th birthday celebration weekend, etc...that any free time I had...I stitched.

But, the kid's last day of school for the summer is today so that means all extracurricular activities sans speech have stopped and we are ready to play and relax for the next 2 months - I'm hoping to be better about blogging!!! And, I hope to get to stitch while they practice their reading and math...

I have been stitching so here's a recap of what I've been working on... It's a little bit of everything...

The Sampler Girl - Long May She Wave

Black Bird Designs - Now I Know My ABC's
Monster Bubbles - Day One (I LOVE this design - I've stitched it twice!)
A bunch of Christmas Ornaments that need finishing
The Sampler Girl - Eat Your Carrots

Hare's Easter - Plum Street Samplers

Primitive Betty Freebies
I've also been working on my Little House Needleworks, Little House Neighborhood so that's coming along slowly but surely.
And, I spend much time looking at your blogs and drawing inspiration to stitch even when I'm tired at 9 pm or should be cleaning the house ;-)
Thanks for visiting and have a great day! Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment